Gera® simply defines a new standard for gravel handlebars. It is also the perfect choice whenever you ride an adventure & touring bike set-up. Multiple hands positions at the rider disposal to find the best grip, aggressive if you want to run fast or comfortable if you want to enjoy your long ride in the nature. The handlebar features a 12° back sweep angle and 7mm rise. The 16° outseep at the drops offers even more stability when you ride off-road. Reach and drop have been optimized (EOS), the 40mm reach allows a closer position of brake levers and the 100mm compact drop is for more comfort and fast transition from lever to bar-end. With Gera® you can use clip-on bar extensions in two different positions, traditional at the center clamp area or wider and riser to improve your comfort. The DCR system (Deda internal cable routing) allows the full integration of the cables inside the handlebar with any compatible frame, but you can also choose a semi-internal cable routing. Handlebar is available in 3 different sizes, 44, 46 and 48.
Deda Gera Carbon Handlebars
- Shape: EOS (Endurance Optimized Position)
- Material: UD Carbon construction
- Diameter handlebar: 31,7mm
- Reach: 40mm
- Drop: 100mm
- Flare Aº: 0 degrees
- Outsweep: 16 degrees
- Rise: 7mm
- Back sweep: 12mm, 12 degrees
- Sizes: 44cm (SKU: GERA44), 46cm (GERA46) and 48cm (GERA48)
- Measurements: Measured outside-outside (at the lever position)
- Weight: 220 grams (44cm)
- Finish: POB finish
- Note: DCR system compatible for internal cable routing. Wide center area for mounting accessories and Deda clip-on bar (Parabolica and Fastblack2).